3rd and final CFP for Residency at NCSU

Micah Vandegrift

Jun 25, 2018, 11:23:28 AM6/25/18
to discuss-imme...@googlegroups.com, immersive-sc...@googlegroups.com, immersivesch...@lists.ncsu.edu, Erica Hayes
Good morning!

As my first official act as the incoming Lead PI, I'm happy to announce that we've posted our final CFP on the Immersive Scholar site

Please feel free to share this widely across your networks. We are hoping to attract a broad pool for the final residency, including aesthetically-minded scholars and researchers who might not necessarily imagine themselves as "data viz" types.

Feel free to send any follow-up questions to myself, or Erica Hayes (cc-ed), who is taking over as project manager.

Thanks to each of you for your continued investment in the success of this project, and its greater impact in our field.

Micah V.
--
Micah V.
Open Knowledge Librarian