Next Sydney PLT meeting is on Tuesday 9th April.

Ben Lippmeier

Apr 7, 2019, 12:31:36 AM4/7/19
to fp-...@googlegroups.com, discu...@googlegroups.com
Various programming languages diaspora are meeting monthly on Tuesday evenings, two weeks after FP-Syd. This is an informal gathering and discussion without pre-prepared talks. All interested parties are welcome.

Current projects include:

Salt: The compilation target that functional programmers always wanted. Salt is what you get when you leave C out in the sun for too long. Now comes with a partially baked VSCode language server plugin. Repo is at https://github.com/discus-lang/salt

Discus: An experimental dialect of Haskell that investigates static typing and program transformation in the presence of computational effects. DDC is the compiler for it. More info at http://discus-lang.org/

Accelerate: An embedded language for accelerated array processing on GPGPUs. More info at http://hackage.haskell.org/package/accelerate.

If any of the attendees have another project they want publicised then reply to this mail, or let me know for next month and I’ll include it.

Venue:
The Local Taphouse
122 Flinders St, Darlinghurst NSW 2010
7pm Tuesday, 9th April 2019

If you arrive and can’t find us then call Ben Lippmeier +61 421 381 880.

Cheers,
Ben.