This weekend

Stuart Emerson

Jan 28, 2011, 9:49:19 AM1/28/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, herric...@gmail.com, jim.to...@gmail.com

Alright gentleman- anyone remember the movie "requiem for a dream"? You remember how well Jennifer connolly handled that double sided beast? Ohh the closing scene of that movie sticks in my head to this day. Anyways, jared leto (the white heroine addict) also has a band. They are 30 secs to mars and they're playing at tabernacle tonite!
Also, Travis tritt aka king of honkeytonk is going to be rocking the bhead theater tomr. Cowboy boots and lots of whiskey... what could be better. Also, atl beerfest tomr night is an option.
So I leave it to you brethren, who's coming with me?   --BigStu

Stuart Emerson

Jan 28, 2011, 5:17:29 PM1/28/11
to Jim Tomanchek, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, herric...@gmail.com, dancefloor...@googlegroups.com

So I guess maybe Travis tritt isn't as popular as I thought he was. Haven't gotten a whole lot of feedback on this weekend

On Jan 28, 2011 1:35 PM, "Jim Tomanchek" <jim.to...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry Buddy! I am out this weekend. Good to here from ya though. Hit me up
> next week!!!
> --
> Jim Tomanchek
> Atlanta, GA
> (770) 289-6646

Taff Wren

Jan 28, 2011, 5:58:20 PM1/28/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
I got roped into some bullshit I don't want to do, so I guess I am out this weekend as well.
--
TAFF WREN
The Wren Law Firm, LLC

"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner.  The price of victory is high - but so are the rewards" ~ Paul "Bear" Bryant

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Please Note: Unless otherwise indicated or obvious from the nature of this transmittal, the information contained in this email message is attorney-client privileged and confidential material intended for the use of the intended recipient named above.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by a telephone call or email, and return the original message to us at the above email address.  Govern yourself accordingly.