Bowl Pick Update and Payouts

Matt Donaghey

Dec 20, 2010, 11:46:43 AM12/20/10
to Theta Chi, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Everyone,
Below is a list of everyone that has paid and is in the bowl pool. The
money received totals $420, so the payouts will be a following

1st-$300
2nd-$100
Dead last- $20. That way if your picks are really terrible you still
have something to pull for.

Let me know if anyone has any problems with this. Also, props to Bone
who despite my repeated warnings to read and understand the rules,
still forgot to rank the games in by confidence points, but ironically
got his top three pick right using this strategy.

Let me know if anyone has any questions. I will send another email at
the conclusion of the games letting everyone know who placed. You can
also follow it on the espn group.

phil
julian
Donaghey