Bowl Pickem

1 view

Matt Donaghey

Dec 8, 2010, 9:05:45 AM12/8/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, UAThe...@googlegroups.com
Alright guys between Atlanta people and Theta Chi we have 21 people interested. Everyone pays $20. At $20 if everyone pays thats a pot of $420, so the payouts will be 1st = $300 2nd =$100 and Third $20. If i get more or less actual money from people I will scale it accordingly. I'm only accepting Paypal so the money can be in one account. Therefore, if you don't have a paypal account, AKA Bone, take 5 mins and set one up. My paypal is the same as my email, dona...@gmail.com. SEND THE MONEY AS A GIFT, and make sure it says that i will receive $20. I'm going to send out the invite later today. Make sure you read the rules we are play the confidence points type. The picks are straight up not against the spread. That means you assign the higher points to the games you are more confident in. For example if there are 33 bowl games and you are most confident that Oregon will beat Auburn, assign that game 33. Do not do it reverse order, someone does it every year. The group name is Saban, and the password is poon. First game starts Dec. 18, so get your money in by then or you will be left out. I will send an email before the kickoff off the first game updating on who payed and how much money we have in the pot. Also, when replying to this email with questions, ect. hit reply all so the both email groups get it. Thanks,

--
Matt Donaghey

dona...@gmail.com
251-391-6753

Kurt Jones

Dec 8, 2010, 10:13:39 AM12/8/10
to ATL Brahs, Theta Chi
I'm in. Make that 22 ppl. I also vote that we make next friday, december 17 the cutoff and say that all picks and money must be submitted by that day. Then we can make a spreadsheet to track everyone and not have to chase money. 3rd gets money back, 2nd gets 100, 1st takes the rest.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

From: Matt Donaghey <dona...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 09:05:45 -0500
Subject: Bowl Pickem

Matt Donaghey

Dec 8, 2010, 10:16:17 AM12/8/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, Theta Chi
already had you in but jason is in now too and makes 22. sending the invites now, i think it will close on the 18, and if you read my entire email it states the payouts and that i will send a confirmation with the list of people who payed, the day before which will be the 17.

Matt Donaghey

Dec 8, 2010, 10:32:40 AM12/8/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, Theta Chi
did everyone get there invite, no need for a roll call just let me know if you havent' received it yet

spen...@gmail.com

Dec 8, 2010, 10:35:42 AM12/8/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, Theta Chi
I'm in

From: "Kurt Jones" <kurtw...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 15:13:39 +0000
Subject: Re: Bowl Pickem

bjken...@gmail.com

Dec 8, 2010, 11:18:31 AM12/8/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, Theta Chi
I'll play too, Don. If it's not too late.

Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 15:35:42 +0000