Fwd: FW: Greatest ESPN Commercial Ever.

Geoff Pope

Dec 17, 2010, 10:20:25 AM12/17/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pope, Geoff <geoff...@jwt.com>
Date: Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 10:16 AM
Subject: FW: Greatest ESPN Commercial Ever.
To: "geoffre...@gmail.com" <geoffre...@gmail.com>

From: Patton Smith [mailto:patton...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, December 17, 2010 10:14 AM
To: Kaitlin Kyle; Pat Smith; Cita Smith; smit...@gmail.com; wds...@bama.ua.edu; Haston Garrison; Cynthia Parnell; Howard Garrison; asgint; Thomas Meriwether; Kennedy Anderson; Ben Wilkin; Ben Morehead; Davis Pearce; Rob Guthrie; Richard Coogan; Jonathan Young; Danny Holman; Jackson Ratliff; Kurt Rahe; taylorh...@gmail.com; Chris Schiller; Chris Bouchard; Brandon Gifford; Patrick Lowther; Patrick Kornegay; Jim Patton; John Weathers; Adamson, Chad; George O'Rear; Pope, Geoff; Baum, Justin; Williams, Johnny; Lucas Wright; Russ Gambrell; lanier marshall; Matt Scalici
Subject: Greatest ESPN Commercial Ever.

...Enjoy. Roll Tide.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvyknw4VClE

--
Patton Smith

(205) 887-1616

This transmission is intended solely for the person or organization to whom it is addressed and it may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient you should not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you believe you received this transmission in error please notify the sender.

--
- Geoff Pope

Clay Montgomery

Dec 17, 2010, 10:26:35 AM12/17/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Strongly disagree!
--
Thanks,

Clay Montgomery
Atlanta, GA

Kurt Jones

Dec 17, 2010, 10:28:06 AM12/17/10
to ATL Brahs
Clay. We all know cam took the money. Just say it. U know its true.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

From: Clay Montgomery <montgome...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 10:26:35 -0500
Subject: Re: FW: Greatest ESPN Commercial Ever.

Clay Montgomery

Dec 17, 2010, 10:31:13 AM12/17/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
If so, best money ever spent. Fingers crossed the NFL has a lockout and he comes back next year!

bjken...@gmail.com

Dec 17, 2010, 10:41:28 AM12/17/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
I must admit that's pretty good.