Titties, T-bones, and tater tots...

Kurt Jones

Dec 13, 2010, 9:15:32 AM12/13/10
to ATL Brahs, Rob Larsen, tre...@gmail.com, trey....@gmail.com, Will Mathews, vog...@gmail.com, sudde...@me.com, herric...@gmail.com, eaha...@gmail.com, david.c...@gmail.com, steve.t...@gmail.com
You are cordially invited to the inaugural dudes-only holiday steak dinner night. This year's festivities will be held at the fine establishment known as The Pink Pony off Buford Hwy. Things kick off at 7:00, this Thursday, December 16th. Feel free to get there whenever, but there is no cover up until 7:00. Also, this incredible hidden gem of a deal includes a T-bone steak dinner with a side of tater tots for under $10. That comes with an unlimited "dessert" menu that widely ranges depending on your budget. Don't miss this great opportunity to see Christmas cheer and a few other things get spread all over the place. No need to RSVP, just come hungry on Thursday. See you then, Kurt
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Geoff Pope

Dec 16, 2010, 10:08:53 AM12/16/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, Rob Larsen, tre...@gmail.com, trey....@gmail.com, Will Mathews, vog...@gmail.com, sudde...@me.com, herric...@gmail.com, eaha...@gmail.com, david.c...@gmail.com, steve.t...@gmail.com
so is the plan to get there around 7:00 tonight? whats the cover if we get there after 7:00? how long is the steak dinner served?

--
- Geoff Pope

Kurt Jones

Dec 16, 2010, 10:22:11 AM12/16/10
to ATL Brahs
Unaware of cover. I think u can get steak whenever. Ill be there at 7.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

From: Geoff Pope <geoffre...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 10:08:53 -0500
Subject: Re: Titties, T-bones, and tater tots...

Geoff Pope

Dec 16, 2010, 10:37:50 AM12/16/10
to Kevin Vogel, Trey Kitchens, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, Rob Larsen, trey....@gmail.com, Will Mathews, sudde...@me.com, herric...@gmail.com, eaha...@gmail.com, david.c...@gmail.com, steve.t...@gmail.com
Swingers....also, we havent been to the O in a while, so if anyone ever wants to go up there, let me know cause I always enjoyed it and I kind of miss it

On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 10:23 AM, Kevin Vogel <vog...@gmail.com> wrote:
Does any one want to GO green and carpool...or should we all show up in our own cars like the movie swingers??

On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 10:19 AM, Trey Kitchens <tre...@gmail.com> wrote:
I think cover is $10 but if it's not busy they MIGHT let it slide. They sever all night.

Sent from my iPhone

--
Kevin W. Vogel
770.815.6424

--
- Geoff Pope

Kurt Jones

Dec 16, 2010, 5:51:53 PM12/16/10
to ATL Brahs, Kevin Vogel, Trey Kitchens, Rob Larsen, trey....@gmail.com, Will Mathews, sudde...@me.com, herric...@gmail.com, eaha...@gmail.com, david.c...@gmail.com, steve.t...@gmail.com
Beef with a side of beef curtains. Mmmmm.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 10:37:50 -0500
To: Kevin Vogel<vog...@gmail.com>