Tough Mudder - Atl March 12 & 13

Geoff Pope

Dec 22, 2010, 3:25:03 PM12/22/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, Sean Suddes, Matthew Allpass, Kevin Vogel, David Cuberos, Chris Berland
Dudes,

There is a pretty hardcore race coming to atl called Tough Mudder. It's supposed to be harder than Warrior Dash and looks intense, but awesome. You can enter as a team and while it is a competition, it should be looked as just something badass to do and make you feel like a man. Registration is around $120-$150 per person depending on the size of the group. You can also register as an individual, but that doesnt sound that fun. I think this would be a shitload of fun if we sign up, train, and complete it. With it being in March, it will give people time to get ready. Website below for more info. They have a section on training and what is recommended, check it out.

http://toughmudder.com/info/

Let me know.

--
- Geoff Pope

spen...@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2010, 3:56:55 PM12/22/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Geoff this is awesome let's start getting up a group

From: Geoff Pope <geoffre...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 15:25:03 -0500
To: <dirtyb...@googlegroups.com>; Sean Suddes<sean....@gmail.com>; Matthew Allpass<matthew...@gmail.com>; Kevin Vogel<vog...@gmail.com>; David Cuberos<david.c...@gmail.com>; Chris Berland<chrisb...@gmail.com>
Subject: Tough Mudder - Atl March 12 & 13

Cody Smith

Dec 22, 2010, 4:43:15 PM12/22/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Hell yess!  But seriously if we cant even run the bases in softball what makes us think we can do this?

spen...@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2010, 4:48:43 PM12/22/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
When do we have to sign up by

From: Geoff Pope <geoffre...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 15:25:03 -0500
To: <dirtyb...@googlegroups.com>; Sean Suddes<sean....@gmail.com>; Matthew Allpass<matthew...@gmail.com>; Kevin Vogel<vog...@gmail.com>; David Cuberos<david.c...@gmail.com>; Chris Berland<chrisb...@gmail.com>

bjken...@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2010, 4:52:05 PM12/22/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
I'm all for it but I also share cody's skepticism.

Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 21:48:43 +0000
Subject: Re: Tough Mudder - Atl March 12 & 13

Geoff Pope

Dec 22, 2010, 4:51:50 PM12/22/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Event Details:
Pricing Type Effective Date Saturday Sunday
Mudder Entry December 2 to January 1 $130 $110
Standard Entry December 28 to January 16 $140 $120
Running Late Entry January 17 to February 13 $150 $130
Final Entry February 14 to March 7 $180 $160
--
- Geoff Pope

Geoff Pope

Dec 22, 2010, 4:53:06 PM12/22/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
you do realize that this event isnt happening tomorrow, you have nearly 3 months to get ready for it
--
- Geoff Pope

spen...@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2010, 4:54:32 PM12/22/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
How many do we need

From: Geoff Pope <geoffre...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 16:53:06 -0500

Geoff Pope

Dec 22, 2010, 4:55:54 PM12/22/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Just look through the website, it has everything you need to know

Sent from my iPhone

spen...@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2010, 5:00:29 PM12/22/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Well I want to do it

From: Geoff Pope <geoffre...@gmail.com>

Matt Donaghey

Dec 22, 2010, 5:01:42 PM12/22/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com

Berland told me about this too. He actually semt the link 2 it just before geoff. Its definietly no cake walk and u would need 2 train hard 5 to 6 days a weeks, roughly 8 to 9 hrs a week for 8 weels or so to get ready so if ur doing it as a team u need people who are really commited to it. But it woukd be a really cool accomplishment

On Dec 22, 2010, at 4:54 PM, spen...@gmail.com wrote:

> How many do we need
>

> Sent from my Ver...

Matt Donaghey

Dec 22, 2010, 5:11:40 PM12/22/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com

I just looked at the workout routine, sounds badass, if anyone in atl wants to do this morning or afternoon let me know.

spen...@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2010, 5:14:52 PM12/22/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Its not a race it a challenge we can just aim to finish let's just quit bitching and thinking of reason why not and start thinking of reason how to

From: Matt Donaghey <dona...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 17:01:42 -0500

Phillip Hodges

Dec 22, 2010, 6:00:54 PM12/22/10