College bowl pickem

1 view

Matt Donaghey

Dec 14, 2010, 10:54:33 AM12/14/10
to Theta Chi, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Guys,

Last week we had 25 people say they were interested in doing this. Right now there are only 10 people signed up in the league and only 2 have paid. If i don't get at least 10 paid by thrusday i'll return the money to the people who paid and cancel it. If you had previously stated that you were interested but have no intention of participating please let me know so i can get a feel for how many people will actually pay. Thanks,

--
Matt Donaghey

dona...@gmail.com
251-391-6753

Kellum Welton

Dec 15, 2010, 8:51:47 AM12/15/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, Theta Chi, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Why does it matter if you receive $20 from people by tomorrow. No loss to you if people haven't paid. They definitely will when the bowls are over. There are still people who haven't paid for the fantasy league.

---

Kellum Welton

Kurt Jones

Dec 15, 2010, 8:54:25 AM12/15/10
to ATL Brahs
U just proved ur own point kel.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

From: Kellum Welton <kwel...@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 08:51:47 -0500
Subject: Re: College bowl pickem

Kellum Welton

Dec 15, 2010, 9:00:21 AM12/15/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, ATL Brahs
Please elaborate, Kurt.

---

Kellum Welton

Kurt Jones

Dec 15, 2010, 9:02:33 AM12/15/10
to ATL Brahs
Bc we have ppl in 6 states. Not zip codes in this league.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

From: Kellum Welton <kwel...@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 09:00:21 -0500

Matt Donaghey

Dec 15, 2010, 9:26:35 AM12/15/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, Theta Chi
Yea Kellum, I agree with Kurt, and I don't want to be responsible for people who haven't paid. I don't understand why if you can take the 30 mins to fill out the bowl pickem why can't you take 5 mins to send the money through paypal.

Here is a list of who has currently paid,

Brad
Symes
Trey
Julian
Phil
Donaghey

Kurt has promised me Kellum will pay for him, and Bone has promised Jason will pay for him but I have yet to receive either of these.

Again, If you don't want to do it but said you did earlier please let me know so I can take you off the list.

Kellum Welton

Dec 15, 2010, 10:15:23 AM12/15/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, Theta Chi
Well we have really cool advancements in technology now that provide us with the ability to electronically transfer funds. So it doesn't matter if we're in 6 states or 6 countries. I don't really care though, it's $20. I just haven't had time to deposit the money or make my picks and I don't want the pick em being canceled.

---

Kellum Welton

Stuart Emerson

Dec 15, 2010, 10:57:06 AM12/15/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, Theta Chi

Oh snap! Kellums busy printing money at home right now

On Dec 15, 2010 10:15 AM, "Kellum Welton" <kwel...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Well we have really cool advancements in technology now that provide us with the ability to electronically transfer funds. So it doesn't matter if we're in 6 states or 6 countries. I don't really care though, it's $20. I just haven't had time to deposit the money or make my picks and I don't want the pick em being canceled.
>
> ---
>
> Kellum Welton
>

> On Dec 15, 2010, at 9:26 AM, Matt Donaghey <dona...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Yea Kellum, I agree with Kurt, and I don't want to be responsible for people who haven't paid. I don't understand why if you can take the 30 mins to fill out the bowl pickem why can't you take 5 mins to send the money through paypal.
>>
>> Here is a list of who has currently paid,
>>
>> Brad
>> Symes
>> Trey
>> Julian
>> Phil
>> Donaghey
>>
>> Kurt has promised me Kellum will pay for him, and Bone has promised Jason will pay for him but I have yet to receive either of these.
>>
>> Again, If you don't want to do it but said you did earlier please let me know so I can take you off the list.
>>

>> On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 9:02 AM, Kurt Jones <kurtw...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Bc we have ppl in 6 states. Not zip codes in this league.
>> Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
>>
>> From: Kellum Welton <kwel...@yahoo.com>
>> Sender: dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
>> Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 09:00:21 -0500
>> To: dirtyb...@googlegroups.com<dirtyb...@googlegroups.com>
>> ReplyTo: dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
>> Cc: ATL Brahs<dirtyb...@googlegroups.com>
>> Subject: Re: College bowl pickem
>>
>> Please elaborate, Kurt.
>>
>> ---
>>
>> Kellum Welton
>>

>> On Dec 15, 2010, at 8:54 AM, "Kurt Jones" <kurtw...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> U just proved ur own point kel.
>>> Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

bjken...@gmail.com

Dec 16, 2010, 8:08:16 AM12/16/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Don,

I'm late again but my money is transferring into my PayPal acct and you will get it next week it looks like.

From: Matt Donaghey <dona...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 09:26:35 -0500

Matt Donaghey

Dec 16, 2010, 8:10:01 AM12/16/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com

That will be fine thanks for letting me know

________________________________

From: Matt Donaghey <dona...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 09:26:35 -0500

Yea Kellum, I agree with Kurt, and I don't want to be responsible...

Stuart Emerson

Dec 16, 2010, 8:27:09 AM12/16/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, Theta Chi

Don, I'm going to bring you $50 today. You can add it to paypal whenever

On Dec 15, 2010 10:15 AM, "Kellum Welton" <kwel...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Well we have really cool advancements in technology now that provide us with the ability to electronically transfer funds. So it doesn't matter if we're in 6 states or 6 countries. I don't really care though, it's $20. I just haven't had time to deposit the money or make my picks and I don't want the pick em being canceled.
>
> ---
>
> Kellum Welton
>

> On Dec 15, 2010, at 9:26 AM, Matt Donaghey <dona...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Yea Kellum, I agree with Kurt, and I don't want to be responsible for people who haven't paid. I don't understand why if you can take the 30 mins to fill out the bowl pickem why can't you take 5 mins to send the money through paypal.
>>
>> Here is a list of who has currently paid,
>>
>> Brad
>> Symes
>> Trey
>> Julian
>> Phil
>> Donaghey
>>
>> Kurt has promised me Kellum will pay for him, and Bone has promised Jason will pay for him but I have yet to receive either of these.
>>
>> Again, If you don't want to do it but said you did earlier please let me know so I can take you off the list.
>>

>> On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 9:02 AM, Kurt Jones <kurtw...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Bc we have ppl in 6 states. Not zip codes in this league.
>> Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
>>
>> From: Kellum Welton <kwel...@yahoo.com>
>> Sender: dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
>> Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 09:00:21 -0500
>> To: dirtyb...@googlegroups.com<dirtyb...@googlegroups.com>
>> ReplyTo: dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
>> Cc: ATL Brahs<dirtyb...@googlegroups.com>
>> Subject: Re: College bowl pickem
>>
>> Please elaborate, Kurt.
>>
>> ---
>>
>> Kellum Welton
>>

>> On Dec 15, 2010, at 8:54 AM, "Kurt Jones" <kurtw...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> U just proved ur own point kel.
>>> Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Matt Donaghey

Dec 16, 2010, 8:31:33 AM12/16/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
i wont be back in town until sunday and we can work it out. Thanks for letting me know. By the way the entry is only 20 so i don't know how your saying $50.

Stuart Emerson

Dec 16, 2010, 8:36:22 AM12/16/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com

I'm rich