Bowl pickem update

Matt Donaghey

Dec 16, 2010, 11:54:45 AM12/16/10
to Theta Chi, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Guys as of now these people have paid (or made arrangements to pay)

phil
julian
Donaghey
berland
andy
rusty
rob
trey
geoff
stu
B.j.
symes
b hays
brad

These people have are in the pool but have not paid

cody
jop
kellum (I know you said you haven't had the time yet but are you planning on paying? That will work if you can let me know something)

And then I have Kurt who says Kellum will pay for him, but Kurt is not signed up in the pool. Kellum are you paying for Kurt?

And Bone who said jason was paying for him but neither he nor jason are signed up in the pool. Jason are you paying for Bone or yourself or both or neither and not doing it?

I probably wont have internet access for the rest of the weekend but we definitely have enough to do the pool. The games start sat so make your picks. I'll  let everyone know the final prizes on Sunday when I get back and see who else ended up paying. Thanks and if your name is reference in one of these questions people respond.
--
Matt Donaghey

dona...@gmail.com
251-391-6753

Kellum Welton

Dec 16, 2010, 12:21:39 PM12/16/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, Theta Chi, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Yes. I'll pay today

---

Kellum Welton

Matt Donaghey

Dec 16, 2010, 12:23:31 PM12/16/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, Theta Chi
okay got jason's and kellum is going to pay for him and kurt so thats 3 more

Matt Donaghey

Dec 16, 2010, 12:32:54 PM12/16/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, Theta Chi
got Bones money

Cody Smith

Dec 16, 2010, 1:51:53 PM12/16/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, Theta Chi
paid

Johnston Oppenheimer

Dec 16, 2010, 1:52:17 PM12/16/10
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
I'll pay tonight after I fill out the bracket at home
--
W. Johnston Oppenheimer
186 Le Brun Rd. NE