Ski trip

Phillip Hodges

Jan 20, 2011, 8:26:25 AM1/20/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, trey....@gmail.com, andrew...@gmail.com
Well, we only had three people, me, don, and brasky confirm for the trip to Colorado. Since we needed at least four, I guess that's out. So, as an alternative, would anyone want to go skiing the same weekend (2/18-2/21) up to Boone and rent a cabin? Should be extremely affordable. Who's in?

Sent from my iPhone

Cody Smith

Jan 20, 2011, 9:59:07 AM1/20/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, trey....@gmail.com, andrew...@gmail.com
How about lets go whoring in Costa Rica....  Also, I will be in ATL next week Monday till thursday so lets all meet up one night.

Stuart Emerson

Jan 20, 2011, 10:00:31 AM1/20/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, trey....@gmail.com, andrew...@gmail.com

Costa Rica sounds like more fun

Matt Donaghey

Jan 20, 2011, 10:05:10 AM1/20/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, trey....@gmail.com, andrew...@gmail.com

Costa rica would be awesome we've been talking about it for a while. But who is actually interested in going? It seems like everyone says yea of course ill do it and then when it comes time 2 book the trip everyone backs out. We need 6 people 2 make it worth going bc the fishing trips are about 800 to a grand so u need 2 share the cost. Ill look at lfights there in a sec.

On Jan 20, 2011 9:59 AM, "Cody Smith" <smith...@gmail.com> wrote:

> How about lets go whoring i...

Phillip Hodges

Jan 20, 2011, 10:18:37 AM1/20/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, trey....@gmail.com, andrew...@gmail.com
First, Cody, you're not going to costa rica. Youre not going anywhere. Youve back out on every trip we've planned from Columbia sc to Vegas to breckenridge.

Second, back to the original topic. Does anyone want to go skiing?

Sent from my iPhone

Matt Donaghey

Jan 20, 2011, 10:32:20 AM1/20/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, trey....@gmail.com, andrew...@gmail.com, John Bradley
A wed - monday flight to costa rica from atl for feb 16 to 21 is a little more than 500, (about $420 if you take off Web too and leave at 7am) or with delta is $60,000 skymiles. For fishing, excursions, food, drink, ect. your need about $200-$250 a day, for Thurs through sunday so 4 days, plus the cost of the room ($50 a night per person) so your looking at $1700 or so to do the trip. Which would be well worth it to me, (i would def use the miles). Theres no point is going down there and doing it half ass. This is why i don't see six people committing to this.
--
Matt Donaghey

dona...@gmail.com
251-391-6753

Stuart Emerson

Jan 20, 2011, 10:42:22 AM1/20/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, trey....@gmail.com, andrew...@gmail.com, John Bradley

I'm in for pres day ski trip to boone. I can't really take off work Friday or Monday , so I'm in for just the weekend. I would love Costarica but think it should be planned a few months out, not 1 month.

Matt Donaghey

Jan 20, 2011, 10:45:30 AM1/20/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, trey....@gmail.com, andrew...@gmail.com, John Bradley
i'm in for boone ski trip also. The lack of a response with Costa Rica tell me all I need to know.

Johnston Oppenheimer

Jan 20, 2011, 10:46:33 AM1/20/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
I would really like to do Costa Rica at some point, but with a 6.5 hour flight (8+ with airport time) each way you really want to go for a full week or more because you're losing a full day traveling. And Don, you're right, you don't want to half ass a trip like that, go ahead and alot $2500-3000. It's going to be expensive. If you want island cheap closer I suggest Puerto Rico.

I can't do skiiing in Boone. I'll do flyfishing/camping up that way this spring though
--
W. Johnston Oppenheimer
186 Le Brun Rd. NE

Blake Spencer

Jan 20, 2011, 11:00:52 AM1/20/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, trey....@gmail.com, andrew...@gmail.com
I am in for skiing in Boone phill. Tell me what to pay and when. I'm
in for cost a rica too but let's plan now and not wait till the last
minute

--
Sent from my mobile device

Johnston Oppenheimer

Jan 20, 2011, 11:04:52 AM1/20/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, trey....@gmail.com, andrew...@gmail.com

Matt Donaghey

Jan 20, 2011, 11:11:52 AM1/20/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, trey....@gmail.com, andrew...@gmail.com
Talking to people who have been, they said Dec-May is the best time to go. However, after watching Jops video I don't think they know what they're talking about, summer looks REAL GOOD! Anyways, I looked at flights out til about April they're all roughly the same price. The recent oil spike fucks the prices, the flights were 375 when I was look at them during the fall. We've been dreaming about this trip for a long time, so if anyone is serious about planning this one please let me know.

Phillip Hodges

Jan 20, 2011, 11:14:03 AM1/20/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, trey....@gmail.com, andrew...@gmail.com
Don, Jopps video is in the Mediterranean. Not costa rica. Just sayin...

Sent from my iPhone

Matt Donaghey

Jan 20, 2011, 11:18:38 AM1/20/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, trey....@gmail.com, andrew...@gmail.com
Haha thanks phil, trying to watch a video like that at work you kinda just put it in the corner of your screen in a small window must have missed that part, I wasn't really paying attention to the words either.

Johnston Oppenheimer

Jan 20, 2011, 11:25:59 AM1/20/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, trey....@gmail.com, andrew...@gmail.com
For the record, there are 4 Yacht weeks - Croatia, Ibiza, Greece, and the Virgin Islands. I'm up for any of them. All look equally incredible, though I think Ibiza would be the best.

Kellum Welton

Jan 20, 2011, 12:16:43 PM1/20/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, trey....@gmail.com, andrew...@gmail.com
Ibiza yacht week face fucks all other trips no question. I'm in for Ibiza yacht week anytime we can get a group big enough to go. I'm in for Costa Rica and I think we should plan it for January 2012. I am not in for skiing.

---

Kellum Welton

Cody Smith

Jan 20, 2011, 12:59:55 PM1/20/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, trey....@gmail.com, andrew...@gmail.com
Boone sucks. Snow sucks trust me ask stew why you think he left app state

Sent from my iPhone

Phillip Hodges

Jan 20, 2011, 1:03:16 PM1/20/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, trey....@gmail.com, andrew...@gmail.com
I've been. I'll go anywhere. Doesn't have to be Boone. It's the closest though

Sent from my iPhone

Blake Spencer

Jan 20, 2011, 1:08:29 PM1/20/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Boone will be fine they will probably get another good snow around
that time too. It will be a good weekend trip book it phill

Phillip Hodges

Jan 20, 2011, 1:46:17 PM1/20/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Okay so me Blake stu and don so far. Should we take girls with us? Also, anyone else wonder how every time we talk about a weekend trip to North Carolina, it becomes a discussion about partying on a yacht for a week in the Mediterranean or doing costa rican prostitutes why reeling in bill fish?

Sent from my iPhone

Matt Donaghey

Jan 20, 2011, 1:59:54 PM1/20/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com

Yea this got hijacked real quick, r u thinking leave thurs night and drive back Monday, that would give us 3 days 2 ski, sounds pretty good 2 me

On Jan 20, 2011, at 1:08 PM, Blake Spencer <spen...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Boone will be fine they w...

Phillip Hodges

Jan 20, 2011, 2:03:03 PM1/20/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
I'm fine with leaving Friday night. Ski Saturday and Sunday, maybe Monday a little, come back Monday. Up to everyone else though.

Sent from my iPhone

Blake Spencer

Jan 20, 2011, 2:06:37 PM1/20/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
If its just the three of us take skanks for sure

On 1/20/11, Phillip Hodges <phod...@gmail.com> wrote:

Kellum Welton

Jan 20, 2011, 2:06:37 PM1/20/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
It's called Yacht World Phil, and it's an awesome world.

---

Kellum Welton

Matt Donaghey

Jan 20, 2011, 2:14:08 PM1/20/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
yea i'm down for that, I'd like to go up thrusday though you only have to take friday off, thats what you have PTO for is to do something cool like this 3 days would be a lot better than 2. Cabin with hottub is a must.

Cody Smith

Jan 20, 2011, 3:18:30 PM1/20/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
When's this going down? Sign me up fuck you phill

Sent from my iPhone

Matt Donaghey

Jan 20, 2011, 3:33:10 PM1/20/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
presidents day weekend, starts Friday the 18, but i say we take off Friday and go up thrus 17th. Its in the beginning of this thread.

Stuart Emerson

Jan 20, 2011, 3:43:18 PM1/20/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com

Yes

On Jan 20, 2011 3:34 PM, "Matt Donaghey" <dona...@gmail.com> wrote:
> presidents day weekend, starts Friday the 18, but i say we take off Friday
> and go up thrus 17th. Its in the beginning of this thread.
>
> On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 3:18 PM, Cody Smith <smith...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> When's this going down? Sign me up fuck you phill
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> On Jan 20, 2011, at 1:15 PM, Matt Donaghey <dona...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> yea i'm down for that, I'd like to go up thrusday though you only have to
>> take friday off, thats what you have PTO for is to do something cool like
>> this 3 days would be a lot better than 2. Cabin with hottub is a must.
>>
>> On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 2:06 PM, Kellum Welton < <kwel...@yahoo.com>
>> kwel...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> It's called Yacht World Phil, and it's an awesome world.
>>>
>>> ---
>>>
>>> Kellum Welton
>>>

>>> On Jan 20, 2011, at 2:03 PM, Phillip Hodges < <phod...@gmail.com>
>>> phod...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I'm fine with leaving Friday night. Ski Saturday and Sunday, maybe Monday
>>> a little, come back Monday. Up to everyone else though.
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPhone
>>>
>>> On Jan 20, 2011, at 1:59 PM, Matt Donaghey < <dona...@gmail.com><dona...@gmail.com>

>>> dona...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Yea this got hijacked real quick, r u thinking leave thurs night and drive
>>> back Monday, that would give us 3 days 2 ski, sounds pretty good 2 me
>>>
>>> On Jan 20, 2011 1:46 PM, "Phillip Hodges" < <phod...@gmail.com><phod...@gmail.com><phod...@gmail.com>

>>> phod...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Okay so me Blake stu and don so far. Should we take girls with us? Also,
>>> anyone else wonder how every time we talk about a weekend trip to North
>>> Carolina, it becomes a discussion about partying on a yacht for a week in
>>> the Mediterranean or doing costa rican prostitutes why reeling in bill fish?
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPhone

>> --
>> Matt Donaghey

Phillip Hodges

Jan 21, 2011, 11:37:25 AM1/21/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, trey....@gmail.com, andrew...@gmail.com
Okay. I'm going to get a headcount for this thing and book it. Me, Don, Blake, and apparently, Cody. Anyone else? Geoff? Bone?

Sent from my iPhone

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 7:26 AM, Phillip Hodges <phod...@gmail.com> wrote:
Well, we only had three people, me, don, and brasky confirm for the trip to Colorado. Since we needed at least four, I guess that's out. So, as an alternative, would anyone want to go skiing the same weekend (2/18-2/21) up to Boone and rent a cabin? Should be extremely affordable. Who's in?

Sent from my iPhone

Geoff Pope

Jan 21, 2011, 12:17:56 PM1/21/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, trey....@gmail.com, andrew...@gmail.com
I'm interested. Just want to see how it all unfolds with cost, cabin, etc.
--
- Geoff Pope

Phillip Hodges

Jan 21, 2011, 12:59:29 PM1/21/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, trey....@gmail.com, andrew...@gmail.com
$440 for three days of skiing, ski rental, and cabin rental. Very affordable.

Sent from my iPhone

Blake Spencer

Jan 21, 2011, 1:28:14 PM1/21/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, trey....@gmail.com, andrew...@gmail.com
That's the total for everything

Phillip Hodges

Jan 21, 2011, 1:31:20 PM1/21/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, trey....@gmail.com, andrew...@gmail.com
Yeah not including food/drink

Sent from my iPhone

Blake Spencer

Jan 21, 2011, 1:39:23 PM1/21/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, trey....@gmail.com, andrew...@gmail.com
That's awesome book it

Matt Donaghey

Jan 21, 2011, 1:41:56 PM1/21/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com

Does that include having 3 or4 or 5 in a room?

On Jan 21, 2011 1:39 PM, "Blake Spencer" <spen...@gmail.com> wrote:

That's awesome book it

On 1/21/11, Phillip Hodges <phod...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yeah not including food/drink
>

> Sent fr...

Phillip Hodges

Jan 21, 2011, 1:56:29 PM1/21/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
It doesn't include anything till Geoff and Trey let me know for sure.  How badass a place we get depends on them going.

Sent from my iPhone

Blake Spencer

Jan 23, 2011, 8:54:06 PM1/23/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, trey....@gmail.com, andrew...@gmail.com
Ok bone is in so we need to know if katie and jessica will agree so
Geof and Trey can go. Phill any more info?

Phillip Hodges

Jan 23, 2011, 8:56:08 PM1/23/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, trey....@gmail.com, andrew...@gmail.com
Geoff is in. Stu and Trey are coming for 2 nights. The gives us: me, don, Blake, bone, Geoff, Cody, stu and Trey. I'll book a badass cabin tomorrow. I'll put in on my card, and y'all can pay me back via paypal.

Sent from my iPhone

Blake Spencer

Jan 23, 2011, 9:00:02 PM1/23/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, trey....@gmail.com, andrew...@gmail.com
Ok. So we take off friday and monday and are we taking skanks

Phillip Hodges

Jan 23, 2011, 9:00:51 PM1/23/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, trey....@gmail.com, andrew...@gmail.com
Yeah, take off Friday and Monday if it's not already a holiday for you. No skanks. We can find them there

Sent from my iPhone

Cody Smith

Jan 23, 2011, 9:05:15 PM1/23/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, trey....@gmail.com, andrew...@gmail.com
what if they are asian?

Cody Smith

Jan 23, 2011, 9:05:28 PM1/23/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, trey....@gmail.com, andrew...@gmail.com
who's trey?

Phillip Hodges

Jan 23, 2011, 9:09:58 PM1/23/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, trey....@gmail.com, andrew...@gmail.com
Asians are fine. But they are stereotypically clingly and high maintenance. So that's your call. Trey is the guy that took your place when you moved.

Sent from my iPhone

Phillip Hodges

Jan 23, 2011, 9:10:45 PM1/23/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, trey....@gmail.com, andrew...@gmail.com
And everyone knows Asians can't ski. Just like how all black guys have bass guitars

Sent from my iPhone

Blake Spencer

Jan 23, 2011, 9:14:06 PM1/23/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, trey....@gmail.com, andrew...@gmail.com
Yeah what if they are asian

Cody Smith

Jan 23, 2011, 9:16:51 PM1/23/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, trey....@gmail.com, andrew...@gmail.com
Ok sweet.  Asians it is.  Welcome Trey.  Is Treybo coming to?  Is two Treys too many?

Kurt Jones

Jan 23, 2011, 9:19:01 PM1/23/11
to ATL Brahs
Well if everyone is going then I may not be able to pass up. What was the estimated cost again? Also, trey needs to be added. Someone (geoff) needs to take over for blake as the dirtyballbag admin.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

From: Cody Smith <smith...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 20:16:51 -0600
Subject: Re: Ski trip

Phillip Hodges

Jan 23, 2011, 9:20:36 PM1/23/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, ATL Brahs
About 400-440 for cabin, lift tickets and rental

Sent from my iPhone

Kurt Jones

Jan 23, 2011, 9:22:19 PM1/23/11
to ATL Brahs
Ill check schedule at work and let u know tomorrow am. And blake told greta he loved her.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

From: Phillip Hodges <phod...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 21:20:36 -0500

Cody Smith

Jan 23, 2011, 9:26:32 PM1/23/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
epic trip in the making here

Blake Spencer

Jan 23, 2011, 9:39:25 PM1/23/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
So cody and I are the only ones bringing asians right?

On 1/23/11, Cody Smith <smith...@gmail.com> wrote:
> epic trip in the making here
>
> On Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 8:22 PM, Kurt Jones <kurtw...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Ill check schedule at work and let u know tomorrow am. And blake told
>> greta
>> he loved her.
>>
>> Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

>> ------------------------------
>> *From: * Phillip Hodges <phod...@gmail.com>
>> *Sender: * dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
>> *Date: *Sun, 23 Jan 2011 21:20:36 -0500
>> *To: *dirtyb...@googlegroups.com<dirtyb...@googlegroups.com>
>> *ReplyTo: * dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
>> *Cc: *ATL Brahs<dirtyb...@googlegroups.com>
>> *Subject: *Re: Ski trip

>> About 400-440 for cabin, lift tickets and rental
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> On Jan 23, 2011, at 9:19 PM, "Kurt Jones" <kurtw...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Well if everyone is going then I may not be able to pass up. What was the
>> estimated cost again? Also, trey needs to be added. Someone (geoff) needs
>> take over for blake as the dirtyballbag admin.
>>
>> Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

>> ------------------------------
>> *From: * Cody Smith <smith...@gmail.com>
>> *Sender: * dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
>> *Date: *Sun, 23 Jan 2011 20:16:51 -0600
>> *To: *<dirtyb...@googlegroups.com>
>> *ReplyTo: * dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
>> *Cc: *trey....@gmail.com<trey....@gmail.com>;
>> andrew...@gmail.com<andrew...@gmail.com>
>> *Subject: *Re: Ski trip

>> Ok sweet. Asians it is. Welcome Trey. Is Treybo coming to? Is two
>> Treys
>> too many?
>>
>> On Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 8:14 PM, Blake Spencer < <spen...@gmail.com>
>> spen...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Yeah what if they are asian

Phillip Hodges

Jan 23, 2011, 9:41:48 PM1/23/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Are you sure you want to bring Asians? I mean, they are cool at the gold spa and stuff, but...

And we are definately getting a hot tub

Sent from my iPhone

Cody Smith

Jan 23, 2011, 9:42:34 PM1/23/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
This would be great I encourage everyone to bring an Asian. We then
rent costumes like that game where you tear down buildings as dragons
and gorillas and chase the Asians down the mountain!

Sent from my iPhon

Blake Spencer

Jan 23, 2011, 9:44:41 PM1/23/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Ok I don't have monday off and I won't be able to take off friday and
monday what day should I take if I can only have one day off

Phillip Hodges

Jan 23, 2011, 9:45:04 PM1/23/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Friday.

Sent from my iPhone

Cody Smith

Jan 23, 2011, 9:45:58 PM1/23/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
I am in same dilemma

Sent from my iPhone

Kellum Welton

Jan 23, 2011, 9:59:03 PM1/23/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Are you planning on going up Thursday night or Friday?

---

Kellum Welton

Phillip Hodges

Jan 23, 2011, 9:59:16 PM1/23/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Thurs night

Sent from my iPhone

Blake Spencer

Jan 23, 2011, 10:00:30 PM1/23/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
We need asians if we have a hot tub.

Blake Spencer

Jan 23, 2011, 10:02:22 PM1/23/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
I'm thinking half day friday meet in atl cody leave by 2. Kellum ride
with us friday

Kellum Welton

Jan 23, 2011, 10:05:56 PM1/23/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Phillip, when you say rental you mean ski rental correct?

---

Kellum Welton

Phillip Hodges

Jan 23, 2011, 10:06:48 PM1/23/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Yeah. Ski rental, lift tickets, and cabin should be 440. I'll send an email tomorrow with final prices

Sent from my iPhone

Kellum Welton

Jan 23, 2011, 10:14:46 PM1/23/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Super duper

---

Kellum Welton

Phillip Hodges

Jan 23, 2011, 10:14:51 PM1/23/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, andrew...@gmail.com, trey....@gmail.com
http://www.vrbo.com/257417

Let me know what y'all think about this place

Sent from my iPhone

Stuart Emerson

Jan 23, 2011, 10:17:53 PM1/23/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com

I'm working halfday Friday riding up in afternoon, heading back Sunday night. A couple people can ride if that works for anybody

Stuart Emerson

Jan 23, 2011, 10:21:11 PM1/23/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com

Nice cabin but that looks far from boone which is where bars, restaurants, college hoes are

Phillip Hodges

Jan 23, 2011, 10:31:14 PM1/23/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Well, what do y'all think. Would you rather stay on the mountain next to the slopes and drive fifteen minutes to the bars? Or stay in Boone next to the bars and drive 15 minutes to the slopes?

Sent from my iPhone

Phillip Hodges

Jan 24, 2011, 7:42:14 AM1/24/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com

What do y'all think? I think I can talk them down to our price range.

Sent from my iPhone

Matt Donaghey

Jan 24, 2011, 9:12:58 AM1/24/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
thats the sickest shit ever
--
Matt Donaghey

dona...@gmail.com
251-391-6753

Phillip Hodges

Jan 24, 2011, 10:33:55 AM1/24/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Okay guys. Most everything on sugar mountain was booked. So we are staying in Boone. 5 minutes from the bars, 20 minutes to the slopes. Hot tub. Pool table. Awesome.  Sleeps all of us comfortably. The cabin costs $1422.50 for thursday night through monday morning.  So $175 each.

Scroll down to "Mountain Outlook" and you can take a tour. They want $600 now, and the rest when we get there.

Does anyone have an issue with this?  Also I need 3 lucky volunteers to go ahead and pay now. So please respond if you are willing to do that.

Sent from my iPhone

Phillip Hodges

Jan 24, 2011, 11:25:37 AM1/24/11
to Phillip Hodges, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, andrew...@gmail.com, trey....@gmail.com
So...... This is cool?

Sent from my iPhone

Matt Donaghey

Jan 24, 2011, 11:42:43 AM1/24/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Yes i'll pay my part and be one of the one's paying early

Cody Smith

Jan 24, 2011, 11:59:58 AM1/24/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
What was the cost on the super sick nasty place?

Sent from my iPhone

Phillip Hodges

Jan 24, 2011, 12:38:38 PM1/24/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, andrew...@gmail.com, trey....@gmail.com
Regardless, Everyone will need to pay me by the Monday before we go.

Sent from my iPhone

Phillip Hodges

Jan 24, 2011, 12:43:40 PM1/24/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
It was rented. This place is awesome too. Take the tour.

Sent from my iPhone

Cody Smith

Jan 24, 2011, 3:48:20 PM1/24/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Ok.  Well I'll be in town tonight around 6 if anybody wants to grab some food

Sent from my iPhone

Cody Smith

Jan 24, 2011, 3:53:45 PM1/24/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
That works.  I am staying at the marriot. In buckhead but you gotta pick me up

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 24, 2011, at 2:50 PM, Matt Donaghey <dona...@gmail.com> wrote:

were and what I can do it around 730 or so would be good

On Jan 24, 2011, at 11:44 AM, Phillip Hodges <phod...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It was rented. This p...

Matt Donaghey

Jan 24, 2011, 3:57:38 PM1/24/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com

Which one there several get the address

On Jan 24, 2011 3:53 PM, "Cody Smith" <smith...@gmail.com> wrote:

That works.  I am staying at the marriot. In buckhead but you gotta pick me up

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 24, 2011, at 2:50 PM, Matt Donaghey <dona...@gmail.com> wrote:

> were and what I can do i...

Cody Smith

Jan 24, 2011, 4:04:38 PM1/24/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
 It's either this one or the jw

3405 Lenox Road Northeast
Atlanta‎ GA
United States

Sent from my iPhone

Matt Donaghey

Jan 24, 2011, 4:06:31 PM1/24/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com

Well you'll know when u check in. Where 2 eat?

On Jan 24, 2011 4:04 PM, "Cody Smith" <smith...@gmail.com> wrote:

 It's either this one or the jw

3405 Lenox Road Northeast
Atlanta‎ GA
United States

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 24, 2011, at 2:57 PM, Matt Donaghey <dona...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Which one there several ...

Cody Smith

Jan 24, 2011, 4:26:25 PM1/24/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Don't matter to me big fella.  Somewhere with a view

Sent from my iPhone

Phillip Hodges

Jan 26, 2011, 11:20:02 AM1/26/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, Trey Ruello, andrew...@gmail.com
Okay, besides don, who else would like to volunteer to pay their $175 today. If two more people don't pony up, I'm going to have to front the money myself, which would leave me hanging out to dry, which would make y'all nigs. I have to send a check tomorrow morning. Please let me know asap.

Sent from my iPhone

Geoff Pope

Jan 26, 2011, 11:23:22 AM1/26/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
I'm happy to give you the money Tuesday of next week
--
- Geoff Pope

Phillip Hodges

Jan 26, 2011, 11:24:01 AM1/26/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
That's fine. Thanks Geoff. One more...

Sent from my iPhone

Cody Smith

Jan 26, 2011, 1:02:27 PM1/26/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Ill do it tonight if you come meet me for din din.  I am next to the bucket shop and tavern at Phipps.  Y'all choose

Sent from my iPhone

Phillip Hodges

Jan 26, 2011, 1:04:17 PM1/26/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Will do. Thanks guys. Cody Geoff don and myself will pay early. I need everyone roses money a week before we leave. $175 each. I'll meet for dinner tonight. Anyone else want to hang out with the code mon?

Sent from my iPhone

Geoff Pope

Jan 26, 2011, 1:09:47 PM1/26/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
i could go for some bucketshop
--
- Geoff Pope

Kurt Jones

Jan 26, 2011, 3:13:13 PM1/26/11
to ATL Brahs
Listen to you all. The guy who betrays us for duck hunting and honkey tonks comes back for a day and your all going right back to him. Its pathetic. I am in for bucket shop or tavern, but I'm coming for geoff and phil. Not the traitor. Curse you cody smith. A man doesn't run out like that on a family he says he loves. So what time?

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

From: Geoff Pope <geoffre...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 13:09:47 -0500

Phillip Hodges

Jan 26, 2011, 3:14:53 PM1/26/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, ATL Brahs
I've never eaten at tavern at Phipps. Anyone want to go there. 7:30ish?

Sent from my iPhone

Cody Smith

Jan 26, 2011, 4:04:34 PM1/26/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
I am down for tavern ate bucket shop monday.  Miss you too kurt

Sent from my iPhone

Kurt Jones

Jan 26, 2011, 4:06:34 PM1/26/11
to ATL Brahs
Tavern at 7:30 it is. Bring your green hat.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

From: Cody Smith <smith...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 16:04:34 -0500

Kellum Welton

Jan 26, 2011, 4:08:19 PM1/26/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, ATL Brahs
Get the tavern chips

---

Kellum Welton

Geoff Pope

Jan 26, 2011, 4:17:51 PM1/26/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
7 30 it is
--
- Geoff Pope

Cody Smith

Jan 26, 2011, 7:20:28 PM1/26/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Walking in now will be at bar

Sent from my iPhone

Kurt Jones

Jan 26, 2011, 7:23:59 PM1/26/11
to ATL Brahs
There in 15.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

From: Cody Smith <smith...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 19:20:28 -0500

Cody Smith

Jan 26, 2011, 7:26:00 PM1/26/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Why did we never come here.. Hot cougs and skanks

Sent from my iPhone

Kurt Jones

Jan 26, 2011, 7:31:56 PM1/26/11
to ATL Brahs
Bc phil can't walk there.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

From: Cody Smith <smith...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 19:26:00 -0500

Kellum Welton

Jan 26, 2011, 7:47:50 PM1/26/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, ATL Brahs
It's out of phil's 100 yard radius.

---

Kellum Welton

Phillip Hodges

Jan 26, 2011, 7:49:19 PM1/26/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, that exactly what Kurt JUST said. You unoriginal douchebag.

Sent from my iPhone

Kellum Welton

Jan 26, 2011, 7:52:17 PM1/26/11
to dirtyb...@googlegroups.com, dirtyb...@googlegroups.com
Touchy topic huh man? No one say another word about phil's ineptitude.

---

Kellum Welton

It is loading more messages.