Would it be possible to add a requestName field to the Request Monitor WebPage ?

Daniela Bauer

Sep 20, 2018, 6:19:42 AM9/20/18
to diracgrid-develop
Hi All,

There doesn't seem to be a way to display this information, though I can use it on the command line (dirac-rms-request  <requestName>) and it would make my life easier if I could see it in the WebPortal as well.

Thanks,
Daniela

André Sailer

Sep 20, 2018, 6:57:43 AM9/20/18
to diracgri...@googlegroups.com
Hi Daniela,

Do you mean a field to select requests by requestName, or a display of
the RequestName column?

Cheers,
Andre

Daniela Bauer

Sep 20, 2018, 7:45:15 AM9/20/18
to diracgri...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andre,

just to display it - so I know which number goes with which request by
looking at the web interface.

Cheers,
Daniela
> --

Sent from the pit of despair

daniel...@imperial.ac.uk
HEP Group/Physics Dep
Imperial College
London, SW7 2BW
Tel: +44-(0)20-75947810
http://www.hep.ph.ic.ac.uk/~dbauer/

André Sailer

Sep 20, 2018, 7:49:46 AM9/20/18
to 'Daniela Bauer' via diracgrid-develop
Hi Daniela,

That should already be possible. If you hover over the column title a
small arrow should appear -> click on it -> columns -> Check
RequestName. (see attached image).
Works also on many other tables. Order and size can be changed with drag
and drop as well.

Or does this not work for you on the RequestMonitor?

Cheers,
Andre
requestName.png

Daniela Bauer

Sep 20, 2018, 7:58:17 AM9/20/18
to diracgri...@googlegroups.com
Found it, thanks. I vaguely remembered that there was something like
this, but could not remember how to bring it up.