4c-MCSCF for C1 symmetry

jvi...@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2021, 2:58:11 PM7/20/21
to dirac-users
Dear Dirac Experts and Developers,

I would like to ask about the implementation of 4c-MCSCF for C1 symmetry.
I think it is not possible to run 4c-MCSCF for C1 symmetry in Dirac19.
Is it possible in D21?
If not, do you plan to implement it into D22?

Also, the transformation AO-->MO for hamiltonians with Gaunt term would be great.
I know that one can get both above mentioned by X2C hamiltonian, but 4C is 4C...

Best regards,
Jakub

Trond SAUE

Jul 20, 2021, 5:01:39 PM7/20/21
to dirac...@googlegroups.com

Dear Jakub,

C1 symmetry is still not activated, but we have specific plan on that now.

All the best,

   Trond

--
Trond Saue
Laboratoire de Chimie et Physique Quantiques

Phone : +33/561556361 Fax: +33/561556065
Mail : trond...@irsamc.ups-tlse.fr
Web : https://dirac.ups-tlse.fr/saue
DIRAC : http://www.diracprogram.org/
ESQC : http://www.esqc.org/
Book: Principles and Practices of Molecular Properties: Theory, Modeling, and Simulations

jvi...@gmail.com

Aug 3, 2021, 7:35:37 PM8/3/21
to dirac-users
Dear Trond,

That is great news, thank you very much.
Looking forward to the implementation, please keep me updated.

Best regards,
Jakub