Problems with compilation of Dirac 19

Stephan P. A. Sauer

Apr 29, 2021, 6:04:51 PMApr 29
to dirac-users
Dear all,

I am trying to compile DIRAC 19 with intel/20.0.4
using the following setup command
./setup --fc=ifort --cc=icc --cxx=icc --mpi --int64 --pcmsolver=OFF
I get the following error on compiling pe_mpi.F90:
 Cannot open include file 'mpif.h'
The file exist, as I could find it in a subfolder of intel/parallel_studio_xe_2020_upd4.

BUT: how do I tell cmake, where this file is, as it apparently cannot find it itself despite being able to use the compiler from the same tree of directories?

In the old days (not necessarily better days) I knew how to do that by adding a -I flag to the compiler or make, but I don't know how to do that with cmake.

Best
Stephan