Spin Magnetization Density

juan...@gmail.com

Nov 13, 2021, 7:27:21 AM11/13/21
to dirac-users
Dear Dirac developers,

Im working on induced current densities for some systems and I saw that it is possible to calculate in DIRAC the "spin magnetization density".

Here I have some doubts. If I'm not wrong, the spin magnetization density has the form:

Captura de pantalla de 2021-11-13 13-20-03.png

(took it from Reiher's book) it can be calculated with the perturbed/unperturbed function.

But then I saw this comment on "visual_in_point_F90":

so I'm not sure if I'm confussing something and/or that comment is not right.

There is another keyword also (".ROTS") under "**VISUAL" that I think it's to plot the contribution to the total current density via a spin-current -density like term:

 But again the mentioned comment makes me doubt.

Can you please clarify this for me? Sorry if this are basic questions.

Thanks,
Juan José

juan...@gmail.com

Nov 15, 2021, 4:58:46 AM11/15/21
to dirac-users
Captura de pantalla de 2021-11-15 01-49-37.pngDear Dirac Developers,

I'm sorry. The comment I referred to was not on last message.
I'm sending it know.