DIRAC21 is released!

Radovan Bast

May 28, 2021, 12:09:59 PM5/28/21
to dirac...@googlegroups.com
Dear DIRAC users,

We are happy to announce the release of DIRAC21, the latest version of
the DIRAC code for 2- and 4-component relativistic molecular
electronic structure calculations.

A full list of features, enhancements, optimizations, and bug fixes of
DIRAC21 compared to DIRAC19 is found here:
http://diracprogram.org/doku.php?id=features

Our documentation pages contain a number of new tutorials and are
continually updated:
http://diracprogram.org/doc/release-21/

As usual, the code is freely distributed to all academic users. You
can download a tarball of the code directly from the Zenodo web site
(please read the LICENCE file in the extracted source archive):
https://zenodo.org/record/4836496

Users are encouraged to join our mailing list:
http://groups.google.com/group/dirac-users

For proper citation of DIRAC21, please consult:
http://www.diracprogram.org/doku.php?id=citation

On behalf of the DIRAC team,

Radovan Bast
André Severo Pereira Gomes