PhD-offer: Relativistic coupled-cluster response theory for closed-shell molecules

Trond SAUE

Jan 7, 2022, 11:47:52 AMJan 7
to dirac...@googlegroups.com

Dear DIRAC user,

a 3-year PhD-position is available in the framework of my ERC Advanced Grant HAMP-vQED [Highly Accurate Molecular Properties using variational Quantum Electrodynamics], see attached. I appreciate if you can help distribute the offer.

All the best,

   Trond
--
Trond Saue
Laboratoire de Chimie et Physique Quantiques

Phone : +33/561556361 Fax: +33/561556065
Mail : trond...@irsamc.ups-tlse.fr
Web : https://dirac.ups-tlse.fr/saue
DIRAC : http://www.diracprogram.org/
ESQC : http://www.esqc.org/
Book: Principles and Practices of Molecular Properties: Theory, Modeling, and Simulations
D2_cResp_proposition_en.pdf