Postdoc positions

Trond SAUE

May 31, 2021, 9:30:54 AMMay 31
to dirac...@googlegroups.com

Dear DIRAC user,

I have been awarded an ERC Advanced Grant for my project HAMP-vQED

[Highly Accurate Molecular Properties using variational Quantum Electrodynamics]

https://dirac.ups-tlse.fr/hamp-vqed/doku.php?id=public:overview

In preparation to the start of my ERC project in October I open two postdoc positions:

The ERC committee stated in their evaluation of my project that finding good candidates would be a major challenge and this certainly holds true for these two positions:

1) The first position

https://emploi.cnrs.fr/Offres/CDD/UMR5626-TROSAU-002/Default.aspx?lang=EN

is a 3-year postdoc focusing on variational QED. Ideally I would like  candidate with significant experience in quantum field theory and renormalization/regularization techniques, but who can also connect to the framework of quantum chemistry.

2) The second position

https://emploi.cnrs.fr/Offres/CDD/UMR5626-TROSAU-001/Default.aspx?lang=EN

is a 2 year postdoc with focus on creating a programming environment for relativistic coupled cluster theory. Here I first and foremost need an outstanding programmer.

Feel free to distribute these offers to colleagues !

Best regards,

   Trond

--
Trond Saue
Laboratoire de Chimie et Physique Quantiques

Phone : +33/561556361 Fax: +33/561556065
Mail : trond...@irsamc.ups-tlse.fr
Web : https://dirac.ups-tlse.fr/saue
DIRAC : http://www.diracprogram.org/
ESQC : http://www.esqc.org/
Book: Principles and Practices of Molecular Properties: Theory, Modeling, and Simulations