shp PROBLEMS

Daning Fernando Montaño Ocampo

May 24, 2021, 7:06:10 AM5/24/21
to Dinamica EGO
it gives me this error and I do introduce a layer in .SHP format
_23.PNG

Ivan Junqueira

Jul 22, 2021, 5:20:36 PM7/22/21
to Dinamica EGO
I get the same error message. Including modifying the shapes and using the files available in the tutorial. I'm also trying to use the model "species richess"

Any idea of the problem?

tanks

Em seg., 24 de mai. de 2021 às 08:06, Daning Fernando Montaño Ocampo mediante Dinamica EGO <dinami...@googlegroups.com> escreveu:
it gives me this error and I do introduce a layer in .SHP format

Ivan Junqueira Lima.
Bacharel em Ciências Biológicas - UFLA, Lavras - MG
Mestre em Genética, Conservação e Biologia Evolutiva - INPA, Manaus - AM
Doutorando em Ecologia Aplicada - UFLA, Lavras - MG
Pesquisador Colaborador no Instituto Mamirauá -  Tefé - AM
CRBio: 093433/04-D
Cel: (35)987213085 Whatsapp.

Daning Fernando Montaño Ocampo

Jul 22, 2021, 6:39:24 PM7/22/21
to Dinamica EGO
I couldn´t solve the problem, so I migrated to work directly with R
Best regards
Daning

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Dinamica EGO" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dinamica-ego/CADX0BFnYpt9pWqBCr9CXsa21SWkkJuxzTnGdRp_aZGYhymLiFw%40mail.gmail.com.

Ivan Junqueira

Jul 24, 2021, 10:25:51 PM7/24/21
to Dinamica EGO
Dears,

I solved the problem by installing the R packages ("raster", "rgeos" "rgdal" "fields" "shapefiles" "maptools" and maps") manually in the Dinamica ego folder. But maybe installing just package "shapefile" will solve.

Best Regards

ivan

Ubirajara Oliveira

Mar 24, 2024, 9:53:55 AMMar 24
to Dinamica EGO
I'm sorry, there were several problems in the BioDinamica libraries due to the discontinuation of the rgdal package in R, but these problems have been resolved. Just download the new version. To do this, you need to have the most current version of Dinamica-EGO and the Enhancement Plugins of this version. In the submodel menu, within DInamica, click on submodel manager, and check for updates (if you already have BioDinamica installed). If you do not have BioDinamica installed in this version of DInamica-EGO, click on the store tab, on the submodel manager and select BioDinamica and install the updated library.

Best regards,
Ubirajara Oliveira