Error caught in R execution: "cannot open the connection"

Reinaldo Vargas

Sep 2, 2020, 12:42:02 AM9/2/20
to Dinamica EGO
Hi all,

I´ve been making some runs using biodinamica, and when I try to run a srm analysis using SAR, the run breaks and the error on the subject appears. I haven´t being able to figure what´s going on. I have my predictor layers all in the proper cell size and extent, and presences are cut with my mask. I tried  to integrate my running R into dinamica, but that didin´t help as I thought that maybe there was an issue there. Any thoughts?

Rei

Reinaldo Vargas

Sep 3, 2020, 7:55:09 PM9/3/20
to Dinamica EGO
Nevermind... I downgraded to dinamica 4 and it worked withput problem. Seems like an issue between Dinamica 4 and 5 and the integration of biodinamica.

paola...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2020, 7:43:09 PM9/8/20
to Dinamica EGO
Hello
Did it work for you with Dinamica EGO 4 and Biodinamica 2.1? I get errors frequently.
best regards

Reinaldo Vargas

Sep 8, 2020, 11:46:02 PM9/8/20
to Dinamica EGO
Hi,

I had in a drive the Dinamica4 installation and biodinamica. Both together worked great, just be careful that you don't have any of the dinamica5 folders in your C drive. Together dinamica4 and biodinamica run perfectly in a rather new computer. Just be certain that everything is in the right place. For example, in highly variable shapefile borders (like in archipelagos), if you clip your rasters and your points in something like qgis, is still possible that some points drop in No value cells in your rasters, generating an error in dinamica. What I did was clip my raster by the shapefile, then transform that raster to binary, then vectorize it, and then clip my points. In that way everything runs smoothly as every point drops in a cell with known values.

Hope that helps,