"Error caught in R execution: 'objeto sp' nao encontrado' help

Liane Lia

Jul 26, 2020, 5:52:27 PM7/26/20
to Dinamica EGO
Hello, good night

 could someone help me with this error? would anyone have any idea what it means?

was executing the fucao Prepare data in dinamicaEgo

Ubirajara Oliveira

Jan 27, 2021, 1:10:05 PM1/27/21
to Dinamica EGO
I'm sorry for the delay in replying. I performed the correction of some bugs that were occurring in some functions, due to the discontinuity of an R package. Install the new version of the functions, for that, inside Dinamica, click on the tools menu, submodel store, and select to download all the functions of BioDinamica. Thus, you will have the most current versions of the functions.
If the problem persists, open the csv in the notebook and check if it is separated by commas (when done in excel, you can have a semicolon). Do not use folder or file names with accents or special characters. Do not use long addresses, such as the desktop.

Best regards,
Ubirajara Oliveira