Patcher error LUCC Model

Paula

Sep 14, 2016, 12:54:03 PM9/14/16
to Dinamica EGO
Hello, I am about to run my LUCC model and it keeps popping up the same mistake in patcher (Error: The layer #1 is not defined). I really don't know what the problem is.
My data are the following:
1. Initial cover map: Urban (1)- Not urban (0).
2. Static variables: Distance to rivers, main roads, forests, natural covers and slope.
3. I'm using the multi-step transition matrix.
4. The period of time is from 2003 to 2015.
5. I only have 1 transition, from not urban (0) to urban (1)
Thank you for your help!

Hermann Rodrigues

Sep 14, 2016, 2:50:01 PM9/14/16
to Dinamica EGO
Hi,

Are you using CalWOfEProbabilityMap do calculate the probabilities? If so, make sure you have entered the transition that you are modeling in this functor as well, otherwise the corresponding probability map will not be generated. Just edit the CalWOfEProbabilityMap and type the transition.

Best,

Hermann Rodrigues
her...@csr.ufmg.br
hermann....@gmail.com
Skype: hermann.rodrigues
Centro de Sensoriamento Remoto / UFMG
http://www.csr.ufmg.br/dinamica

Message has been deleted

Hermann Rodrigues

Jul 6, 2021, 9:32:37 PM7/6/21
to Dinamica EGO
Hi,

You might have other transitions defined in your transition matrix that are not being addressed by your probability map.

Make sure the transition matrix only contains the transitions for which you are calculating probability layers in the CalcWOfEvidenceProbabilityMap functor or equivalent.

Best,

hermann

Hermann Rodrigues
her...@csr.ufmg.br
hermann....@gmail.com
Skype: hermann.rodrigues
Centro de Sensoriamento Remoto / UFMG

On Tue, Jul 6, 2021 at 8:14 PM Miraina RANAIVO via Dinamica EGO <dinami...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Hello,
I have the same problem but I have already entered the transition as well. In fact, I have 4 transitions so 4 layers but when I do it, it always keeps say the same mistake (the layer #4 is not define). Could you help me please.
Thank you

On Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 1:14 PM, Paula via Dinamica EGO <dinamica-ego+APn2wQdkrEwN7Jt0y4s...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Hello, I am about to run my LUCC model and it keeps popping up the same mistake in patcher (Error: The layer #1 is not defined). I really don't know what the problem is.
My data are the following:
1. Initial cover map: Urban (1)- Not urban (0).
2. Static variables: Distance to rivers, main roads, forests, natural covers and slope.
3. I'm using the multi-step transition matrix.
4. The period of time is from 2003 to 2015.
5. I only have 1 transition, from not urban (0) to urban (1)
Thank you for your help!

Message has been deleted

Billy Dessalines

Jul 23, 2022, 2:49:56 PM7/23/22
to Dinamica EGO
Hi
I am using data of LUCC from 1990 to 2000. I am using GIS software(arcgis pro). I would like to do a transition matrix. How could you help me please.
Wha's tools could I use.