dim_STAT v.9.0-u14 CoreUpdate is here!

Dimitri

Jul 11, 2014, 8:22:34 PM7/11/14
to dim...@googlegroups.com
Dear ALL,

I have a pleasure to announce you the availability of the dim_STAT
v.9.0-u14 CoreUpdate!
To not repeat myself, all details about are here:
- http://dimitrik.free.fr/blog/archives/2014/07/dim_stat-v90u14-core-update-is-here.html

happy deployment & have fun! ;-)

Rgds,
-Dimitri

stephane

Jul 15, 2014, 3:23:37 AM7/15/14
to dimit...@gmail.com, dim...@googlegroups.com
Super, thanks for this update Dimitri.

I am looking forward to testing this screenshot feature ;-)
A dragging box zoom feature for the next version, like cacti ? It could be cool

Thanks again
Stef

Yi Liu

Sep 24, 2014, 6:29:10 PM9/24/14
to dim...@googlegroups.com

Hi Dim,

I am very interested in dim_STAT, but I found the latest linux version of dim_STAT -- v9.0-u14 cannot be downloaded via the http://dimitrik.free.fr/Core_Updates/ . The web page says some french and seems a 403 error.

Dimitri

Sep 24, 2014, 7:40:31 PM9/24/14
to dim...@googlegroups.com
Hi Yi,

seems like the hosting operator decided to involve a protection to
access directories without having their own index.html file.. -- let's
see if it's really general or just temporary..

for the time being, if you know the exactly URL you may always access
the file, for ex.:
- http://dimitrik.free.fr/Core_Updates/WebX_apps-v90-u14.tgz <--
to get the latest Core Update

and if the protection will persist, then I'll just need to generate an
index.html for each directory ;-)

Rgds,
-Dimitri

Yi Liu

Oct 24, 2014, 10:17:49 PM10/24/14
to dim...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for late response. I can download dim_STAT via the direct link
you gave me. Thank you VERY MUCH! Have a nice day!