dim_STAT v.9.0-u12 Core Update is here! ;-)

(dim)

Sep 11, 2013, 8:41:56 AM9/11/13
to dim...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

seems like I'm forgetting over a time to share my core scripts updates for dim_STAT ;-)
As I'm using it on every day basis and a lot of people around me too, then it's hard to resist and not improve or add some stuff to the code.. And updating only core scripts rather shipping the whole the stuff as a new dim_STAT version seems to be the best compromise I can find to keep your already installed dim_STAT v.9.0 under GPL and still get a benefit from the new improvements ;-)  (if one day license conditions should be changed, you may always revert your scripts back without loosing any data and any main functionality as well)..

So far, here is the complete announce + instructions + links :

enjoy! ;-)

Rgds,
-Dimitri