dim_STAT v.9.0-u16-12 CoreUpdate is available ! ;-)

瀏覽次數:12 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Dimitri

未讀,
2017年1月17日 下午3:48:042017/1/17
收件者:dimstat
Dear All,

first of all, Happy New Year 2017 to you all !  and all my best wishes to you & all yours in 2017 !!! ;-))

then, I have new CoreUpdate to share with you !

there are several new features and improvements :
  - Bottom Label on your graphs
  - Overlapping Time Intervals
  - more stuff around Snapshots
  - a fully 64bit versions for Linux and MacOSX
  - (so no more additional 32bit libs to install on Linux ;-))
  - updated STAT-services for all platforms
  - and many other ;-)

the full announce with a short demo on new features is available from here:

as usual, any feedback is welcome ! ;-))

Rgds,
-Dimitri

回覆所有人
回覆作者