no performance data after change dim_STAT main service (dim_STAT-v90-linux-x86.tar) directory

coffeer...@gmail.com

May 19, 2016, 9:22:23 PM5/19/16
to dim_STAT
hi !!

I installed dim_STAT main service (dim_STAT-v90) to /apps. but when i change it to another path(/apps-->/data/dim_STAT/apps),no performance data.

I have try to do things to make it work!! I adjust some options in configuration file to change /apps-->/data/dim_STAT/apps.

adjust file /data/dim_STAT/apps/mysql/mysql.server (/apps-->/data/dim_STAT/apps)
adjust file /data/dim_STAT/apps/httpd/etc/conf/{access.conf、httpd.conf、srm.conf} (/apps-->/data/dim_STAT/apps)
adjust file /opt/WebX/x.env (/apps-->/data/dim_STAT/apps)

so, what something i miss ??

Dimitri

May 20, 2016, 2:14:03 PM5/20/16
to dim...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I don't know if your manual editing of config files is correct or not,
and so did you miss something either as well.. -- that's why there is
the INSTALL script to don't miss anything ;-))

I'd rather suggest you :
- backup your mysql "data" directory (from /apps/mysql or
/data/dim_STAT/apps/mysql
- reinstall your dim_STAT setup to the new directory (/data/dim_STAT/apps)
- restore the "data" backup to the new mysql/data directory

this for sure should work and you will see your previously collected
data as well..

Rgds,
-Dimitri