Install dim-stat om AIX

jpmoreno...@googlemail.com

Oct 24, 2014, 4:06:22 AM10/24/14
to dim...@googlegroups.com, Juan Pablo Moreno Rodriguez - HP
I tried to install in aix dim_stat, someone has it on this platform.
thank you very much

Dimitri

Oct 24, 2014, 10:42:50 AM10/24/14
to dim...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

there is no distribution explicitly for AIX,
but you can compile the STAT-service for AIX and then
collect them on any Linux box (or Solaris, MacOSX)..
the most people I saw are using Linux box to collect data from
all their UNIX servers (HP, IBM, Sun, etc.)..
(as a Linux box is the most cheap solution ;-))

Rgds,
-Dimitri