Fwd: Dimond night out 6-5-12

Edward Goehring

May 16, 2012, 5:29:03 PM5/16/12
to Dimond Public Safety Council
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sykes, Renee <RSy...@oaklandnet.com>
Date: Wed, May 16, 2012 at 1:42 PM
Subject: Dimond night out 6-5-12

Greetings everyone,

Listed below is information about the Dimond Stroll occurring on Tuesday, June 5, 2012 from 6-8:30 p.m.  If anyone has any questions about the stroll, they should Marion Mills at (510) 482-3556 or via e-mail at marionad...@sbcglobal.net .

Also the residential burglary workshop scheduled for this evening and sponsored by the 22X Crime and Safety team has been cancelled. We will reschedule this meeting for later in the year.

Have a wonderful day.

> Dimond Night Out Tuesday, June 5, 2012, 6-8:30 PM, at MacArthur

> Blvd.and Fruitvale Avenue. This event provides neighbors and the

> community an opportunity to enjoy food and snacks from 17

> different restaurants and merchants in the area. This is also an

> opportunity to meet your neighbors,socialize, and stroll in

> the Dimond area. There will also be a bounce house for

> children. Passports (tickets) are $20.  Proceeds from ticket sales will

> benefit charities and non-profit organizations, such as the senior lunch

> program at the Fruitvale Presbyterian Church at MacArthur Blvd/Coolidge Ave.

  and the 22X (Neighborhood Crime Prevention Council-NCPC).

>.

  Marion Mills from the 22X NCPC Steering Committee is selling tickets. Marion can

> be reached at marionad...@sbcglobal.net. or 510-482-3556

  We hope to see you at the Dimond Night Out.

  Marion Mills