Fwd: FW: [Oakland22Y:316] Fwd: [madelinehillview] Fw: [dimondfamilies] Fwd: Do you know this person? Burglary Suspect on Video

Edward Goehring

Jun 14, 2012, 9:11:41 PM6/14/12
to Dimond Public Safety Council
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sykes, Renee <RSy...@oaklandnet.com>
Date: Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 3:37 PM
Subject: FW: [Oakland22Y:316] Fwd: [madelinehillview] Fw: [dimondfamilies] Fwd: Do you know this person? Burglary Suspect on Video

Here is a photo of a burglary suspect operating in the area.

 9-1-1 Emergency from a cell is 777-3211.

Date: June 12, 2012 4:29:22 PM PDT

Subject: Great footage on Burglary Suspect...

Good afternoon all,

We've finally got a break on a burglary suspect! I was able to obtain good surveillance footage of the suspect. I'm doing the investigation on this so please forward this to your distribution lists so they are aware that this subject is WANTED. If this subject is seen, please call OPD Emergency and provide the suspect's description, location, and/or the direction the suspect is going. If possible and if the caller is not in danger by doing so, have the caller watch the suspect and stay on the phone with the dispatcher. Please refer to OPD Report number 12-027577 when contacting OPD. Thanks for the continued support!

Respectfully,

Oakland Police Dept.

image001.jpg