Missing Comment Forms

Dr. Richard Urban

May 27, 2013, 11:43:34 AM5/27/13
to digr...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I had successfully installed digress.it on a development server, but in getting ready to launch a production service, I seem to have missed a step.  I recall finding a  simple solution to the following problem before, but it's escaping me at the moment.

Although the comment sidebar is appearing on my posts, the form to submit comments is missing.  See http://lodlampatterns.org/representation-patterns/

Details:

WP 3.1.4 (per the digress.it Wordpress plugin page http://wordpress.org/plugins/digressit/).  I did have to downgrade this site from 3.5.1.
Digress.it 3.2-beta (default theme)

I've also de-activated all other plugins and am still having the problem.

Thanks!
Richard Urban

Richard Urban

May 28, 2013, 3:03:46 AM5/28/13
to digr...@googlegroups.com
p.s. Turing on debug mode makes this problem go away (i.e. the comment forms appears in the sidebar).

Richard