Can't post to digress.it

daspi

Sep 4, 2011, 4:45:30 AM9/4/11
to Digress.it
Hi,

I can't get digress.it to work. I signed up an when I login, I can see
my alias and "Dashboard" in the upper right corner, but that's all I
get as a menu.

I do not see "Add new", "Comments", and "Appearance".

Also, when I click on "My Account" I get "You attempted to access the
"Digress.it" dashboard, but you do not currently have privileges on
this site. If you believe you should be able to access the
"Digress.it" dashboard, please contact your network administrator."

So unfortunately, I can't do anything with digress.it. Does anyone
know this problem and have a solution to fix it?

Thanks,

daspi

Eddie A Tejeda

Sep 8, 2011, 2:21:01 AM9/8/11