keyboard shortcuts and accessibility

Joss Winn

May 13, 2011, 12:21:10 PM5/13/11
to digr...@googlegroups.com
http://jiscpress.blogs.lincoln.ac.uk/2011/05/13/were-working-on-the-next-update-to-digress/

We've tested the shortcuts and they seem to work across browsers. What
do you think?

Joss

Eddie A Tejeda

May 14, 2011, 6:54:59 PM5/14/11
to digr...@googlegroups.com
This looks great! Suggest any other features we should include before 3.2?

I also just realized that Alex is not in the About. I will be sure to include in the acknowledgements.

--
Eddie A Tejeda

Eddie A Tejeda

May 16, 2011, 12:52:50 PM5/16/11
to digr...@googlegroups.com
Has the code in http://linkeddata.jiscpress.org/executive-summary/ been tested in different browsers? I really like the simplicity of the design. Alex, can you make these style changes available in SVN? I also notice the commentbox is slightly less jumpy. Are there JS optimizations?

I think a slight style refresh would be nice in version 3.2.

--
Eddie A Tejeda