Accessibility and bug fixes

Alex Bilbie

May 4, 2011, 4:55:14 AM5/4/11
to digress.it
Hello,

I've committed two changes over the last day.

The first adds HTML5 WIA-ARIA markup to the default theme. This will
improve the accessibility for screen readers and other assistant
devices as they describe semantically describe elements. In the works
is keyboard navigation which will enables users to use the arrow keys
on the keyboard to navigate a document and enter the comment box
easily.

The second change is a fix that ensures the theme respects the
Digress.it option to hide the sidebar.

Cheers,

Alex

Eddie A Tejeda

May 5, 2011, 8:31:27 PM5/5/11
to digr...@googlegroups.com
Thank you! I approved the changes in SVN.

--
Eddie A Tejeda