digress.it multisite

harvas

May 10, 2011, 8:57:03 AM5/10/11
to digress.it
Hi all,

Thankfully, I have had some luck with the customization and I have
eventually managed to enable multisite and digress.it for all my
sites. However, I can now see the following page in all sites:

Congratulations on installing the Multi-site edition of Digress.it
This is the frontpage to your Multi-site community.
To edit this page you can take one of the following actions:
• Login as an the admin and edit your "Reading Settings." Choose "A
static page" option and select the page you want to display here
• You can also edit (as admin) your "Widgets." Just drag your widgets
to the "Frontpage Content" slot.
• And for the programmatically inclined, you can use the
"custom_digressit_frontpage" hook

This is the same page I get when going over the “Table of Contents”
section. Maybe it is something obvious but I wanted to get the list of
posts with the floating comments box on the rights similarly as I do
with the single site.

What is the option I should follow? Sorry if this is straightforward.

This is rather critical. Cheers!

Thanks

Charis

Eddie A Tejeda

May 11, 2011, 12:32:35 AM5/11/11
to digr...@googlegroups.com
I am not sure what you mean. Can you send me a link to the site? You should see that message only in the home page of a Multisite, and then never again. Since the first page is just an introduction to the MS install, it shouldn't have a Digress.it TOC or posts. Every site but the first will have a standard TOC page.

--
Eddie Tejeda