What is the right order below question? I'm not solve this question. Please help me?

7.168 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Madeline M. Cowe

ungelesen,
21.12.2017, 01:20:1221.12.17
an DIGITS Users

  • To make the homepage of her local bakery website interesting Addie wants to add some media elements to it.
  • Different elements will cause the page to take longer to load, so she needs to get the right mix for the site.
  • Can you put the following elements in order from the ones with the longest load time to the shortest?
    • Click and hold to drag the items into in the right order, then hit SUBMIT.

Jon Watte

ungelesen,
21.12.2017, 13:34:3421.12.17
an Madeline M. Cowe, DIGITS Users
How does a message like this end up on a deep learning toolkit mailing list?

Just ... what?

Sincerely,

jw

Sincerely,

Jon Watte

--
"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have." -- Thomas Jefferson

Pragnesh Vaghela

ungelesen,
12.03.2018, 14:35:4212.03.18
an DIGITS Users
i all so want solve this question solution please give reply fastly

vishnuvin...@gmail.com

ungelesen,
19.05.2018, 07:29:1519.05.18
an DIGITS Users

  • 2 minute HD advertising video for the bakery
  • Large high res, full screen background image
  • 20 second explainer animation
  • Low res compressed thumbnail image
  • Twitter button that links out to twitter page
  • Text descriptions
my name is vishnu and paytm account number 8129385750

On Thursday, December 21, 2017 at 11:50:12 AM UTC+5:30, Madeline M. Cowe wrote:

Malyala Preethi

ungelesen,
24.06.2020, 02:39:1024.06.20
an DIGITS Users
  • 2-minute HD advertising video for the bakery
  • Large high-res, full-screen background image
  • 20-second explainer animation
  • Low-res compessed thumbnail image
  • Twitter button that links to Twitter page
  • Text descriptions

On Thursday, December 21, 2017 at 11:50:12 AM UTC+5:30, Madeline M. Cowe wrote:
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten