Nvidia Digits not saving Jobs after training the model and throwing Pickle error in log

shlok Purani

Mar 3, 2020, 7:43:27 PM3/3/20
to DIGITS Users

I have successfully created the dataset and trained the model but while saving the model it throws an Caught PicklingError while saving job 20200229-132633-c74a182b8700cc886a1b9e86: Can't pickle <class 'caffe.proto.caffe_pb2.SolverParameter'>: it's not the same object as caffe.proto.caffe_pb2.SolverParameter. I looked it up online and found couple of resource. But I am not able to decide which one should I go with.

https://blog.csdn.net/u014285910/article/details/86521518
#32 (comment)

Can anyone please help me solve this issue so that I can continue my deep learning concepts? Thanks a bunch
My system is Ubuntu 16.04 LTS 64bit.