DSS2490 Issue

terry....@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2013, 9:01:03 PM1/23/13
to digi...@googlegroups.com
I am having a similar issue  to where it says it sees the network, but doesn't displaay the tempature or humidity.  And since I aam a newwbie here, I am not sure how to setup the config file.  What's more I don't know what the sensor number is (do I need thaat to set up the config file?  What dir should the config file go in and whaat exactly does it need to contain.

Here is the output I am currently getting:

[root@draco ~]# digitemp_DS2490 -w -a
DigiTemp v3.5.0 Copyright 1996-2007 by Brian C. Lane
GNU Public License v2.0 - http://www.digitemp.com
Found DS2490 device #1 at 001/015
Turning off all DS2409 Couplers

Devices on the Main LAN

Tom

Jan 24, 2013, 9:21:39 PM1/24/13
to digi...@googlegroups.com
Did you run DS2490 -i -s /dev/ttyUSB0  (or whatever your USB port is) ?
That's the correct way to create the config file.

Rowan Sylvester-Bradley

Apr 30, 2016, 2:13:02 PM4/30/16
to DigiTemp
Where does the program DS2490 come from?

Thanks - Rowan