DS9490R USB with digitemp?

Ray Kulberda

Jul 18, 2010, 2:58:16 PM7/18/10
to DigiTemp
I've been running digitemp for about 10 years now with a DS9097
adapter and I just bought a DS9490R USB adapter to run on a machine
without a serial port. I managed to get digitemp to recognize the
existence of the adapter:

# ./digitemp_DS2490 -i
DigiTemp v3.5.0 Copyright 1996-2007 by Brian C. Lane
GNU Public License v2.0 - http://www.digitemp.com
Found DS2490 device #1 at 003/004
Turning off all DS2409 Couplers

Searching the 1-Wire LAN

However, it doesn't seem to see the sensor I have attached though.
I'm running on CentOS 5.4. I had to recompile digitemp otherwise it
would just segfault with the stock binaries. Does anyone have any
suggestions?

Rowan Sylvester-Bradley

Apr 30, 2016, 1:50:11 PM4/30/16
to DigiTemp
Where does the program digitemp_DS2490 come from? I don't seem to have this in what I downloaded recently.

Thanks - Rowan