FreeDV Discord server

Mooneer Salem

Jan 18, 2023, 3:57:02 AM1/18/23
to freetel...@lists.sourceforge.net, digita...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'm happy to announce that the FreeDV project now has a Discord server! One of the nice things about it is that you can go to the "#qso-finder" channel and get updates from PSK Reporter as other stations report FreeDV contacts. :) More broadly, it's another way to coordinate contacts and get help from fellow FreeDV users.

Anyway, for those interested, you can go to https://discord.gg/QrZDwy5n7K to join the server. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

-Mooneer K6AQ

lu5...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2023, 3:35:31 PM1/18/23
to digitalvoice
Hello MOONEER, good decision, I downloaded it and I also have it installed on my phone. At first I see that my friend YUICHIO SAN is very active in 40 meters. It's good to have a correspondent in JAPAN, we have spoken many times in JAPANESE, using my TRANSLATION ASSISTANT WINSTON, in real time. Thanks, I'll get in touch with him
again... congratulations for your enormous effort and commitment
jose lu5dki