fdv stress test

lu5...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2022, 4:14:48 PM7/15/22
to digitalvoice
Friends, stress test of FDV 1.8.1, on SDR CALIFORNIA in 40 METERS, with 100 w
excellent .. MOONEER , well done friend ( over 12000 km )

lu5dki jose
FDV 1.8.1 (3).wav

Don Taylor

Jul 15, 2022, 8:32:03 PM7/15/22
to digita...@googlegroups.com
well shot, the wav file didn't have any voice?

Don
km4udx

jtrager

Jul 15, 2022, 8:35:06 PM7/15/22
to digita...@googlegroups.com
Only after it is decoded!

Don Taylor

Jul 15, 2022, 8:51:58 PM7/15/22
to digita...@googlegroups.com
So I hate to be a dope, but to get the decode  we have to feed the wav into DV?

jtrager

Jul 15, 2022, 8:55:50 PM7/15/22
to digita...@googlegroups.com
After you setup at least the 2 receive paths, uou can start the program to decode the wave file via sound device.

Don Taylor

Jul 15, 2022, 8:58:40 PM7/15/22
to digita...@googlegroups.com
okay, I will try and work this. Thank you!

km4udx
Don

wal...@k5wh.net

Jul 15, 2022, 10:41:12 PM7/15/22
to digita...@googlegroups.com

Don,

Just save that WAV file to a folder of your choice.

Once you install and start the FreeDV client, then follow these steps.

Give this a try to see if you can playback FreeDV decoded audio.

This will verify that your audio mappings are correct for receive at least.

In FreeDV, go to Tools, and select Start/Stop Play file FROM Radio, then select the file here.

 You should hear the decoded station as if you were in the shack with the person that captured it..

 Let me know if you have any trouble with it.

Walter/K5WH

well shot, the wav file didn't have any voice?

Don

km4udx

lu5...@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2022, 6:14:20 AM7/16/22
to digitalvoice
hello DON, of course, you must pass it through the FDV program to listen to it... I send you a new one
Voz 127.m4a