any vks interested in trialling FreeDATA transtasman?

zl1any

Apr 13, 2022, 4:26:36 AM4/13/22
to digitalvoice
Hi
I can hear myself transtasman in Melbourne, Adelaide and Brisbane tonight as well as Hawaii on kiwisdrs ... 30-40w max tx

Anyone interested in trying it out?

email me

thanks

stephen zl1any

lu5...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2022, 4:20:41 PM4/13/22
to digitalvoice
Hello, to inform you, that we are on a daily stay at 7185 KC LSB, from 10.30 HS UTC, in QSO with VK3RV, VK3BRT, VK2TTL, and many more from the CAMBERRA area, and my station, Lu5DKI from Argentina with very good sign in all the SDR Kiwi of New Zealand .. We use preferably 700 mode and it would be very pleasant to be able to integrate it into the group ... we hope it

best regards

Jose Lu5dki.