FreeDV 1.8.0 20220701 build released

Mooneer Salem

Jul 1, 2022, 8:37:04 PM7/1/22
to digita...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I've just released a new 20220701 build of 1.8.0 with the following:

* PR #246: Add squelch/SNR state as a condition for allowing audio out on RX.

Links to prebuilt binaries as well as source code are at https://github.com/drowe67/freedv-gui/releases/tag/v1.8.0-20220701. Let me know if you have any questions or run into issues.

Thanks,

-Mooneer K6AQ

Richard Fairman

Jul 13, 2022, 6:03:06 AM7/13/22
to digitalvoice
Is there a prebuilt binary for linux (Armbian) thanks I am running Arbian on a Xiegu x6100

Mooneer Salem

Jul 13, 2022, 8:25:18 AM7/13/22
to digita...@googlegroups.com
Hi Richard,

We typically do our development on x86 machines so unfortunately, there aren't any prebuilt binaries for ARM that I know of. Perhaps someone from that project can update if there is indeed a package.

Thanks,

-Mooneer K6AQ