Gå til det første ulæste opslag

Mooneer Salem

ulæst,
25. apr. 2022, 04.39.3625.04.2022
til digita...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I have a new build of 1.8.0 at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/oxnq0u7pjp2q6bx/AAALwOEE4aUU8_PuG4eyU5yya?dl=0. Changes from the previous build:

1. 2020A mode has been removed due to minimal improvement over 2020 + clipping. (See https://www.rowetel.com/?p=8014 for test results.)
2. Flickering of the sync indicator (colored "Modem" text in the main window) on Windows during transmit has been fixed.
3. Now clearing input/output FIFOs on transmit to reduce pops on TX start.

As always, let me know if you have any questions or issues.

Thanks,

-Mooneer K6AQ

Boudewijn (Bob) Tenty

ulæst,
25. apr. 2022, 18.32.4325.04.2022
til digita...@googlegroups.com

Mooneer,

Linux version, mode 2020 & 2020B crashes FreeDV (illegal instruction) when I click the GUI ptt button.
I use the pulseaudio version of Freedv and audio output what goes to the transmitter is terrible low
compared to the old version, this with the GUI tx audio attenuation slider at minimum attenuation.
I have to adjust my main Ubuntu output audio slider more to maximum to get at least a little bit of output in almost all modes!
Very rarely, when I press the GUI stop button it will also crashes FreeDV

Bob VE3TOK

When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change

Max Planck

Mooneer Salem

ulæst,
25. apr. 2022, 19.58.4225.04.2022
til digita...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bob,

I sent an email privately on the segfault issue.

As for the TX audio, do you have "Clipping" and "700D Tx Band Pass Filter" enabled in Tools->Options->Modem? Both options are under "FreeDV 700 Options".

Thanks,

-Mooneer K6AQ

Svar alle
Svar til forfatter