ezDV information posted on the FreeDV website

Mooneer Salem

Feb 8, 2024, 6:03:41 PMFeb 8
to freetel...@lists.sourceforge.net, digita...@googlegroups.com, ham-radio-...@groups.io
Hi all,

In response to some questions that I've received about ezDV since the HamCation announcement email, I created a page (https://freedv.org/ezdv/) on the main FreeDV website with some basic information about the project and current ETA for production. This is subject to change, of course, based on pre-production testing and any issues encountered during manufacturing. Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

-Mooneer (currently at 37,000 feet en route to HamCation)