ezDV pricing announced

Mooneer Salem

May 14, 2024, 2:39:46 PMMay 14
to digita...@googlegroups.com, ham-radio-...@groups.io, freetel...@lists.sourceforge.net
Hi all,

TAPR has put up an initial listing for ezDV on their shop (https://tapr.org/product/ezdv/). We're still working on the contents of the listing but the main takeaway is that pricing is now $99. This doesn't include the upcoming Hamvention discounts TAPR typically offers or (I think) discounts for TAPR members. There's also a way to sign up to receive notifications once they're actually ready to take orders for it. Note that if you order online, shipping will not take place until after Hamvention weekend.

Anyway, for those unfamiliar with ezDV, more information can be found at https://freedv.org/ezdv/. Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

-Mooneer K6AQ

wal...@k5wh.net

May 14, 2024, 3:48:02 PMMay 14
to ma...@ham-radio-tech-notes.groups.io, digita...@googlegroups.com, ham-radio-...@groups.io, freetel...@lists.sourceforge.net

This is really great news.

Many congrats Mooneer on bringing your baby to market!  😊

For those with a Flex 6000 series radio, this is a VERY big deal, for allowing FreeDV to show up as a simple selectable mode, just like USB and LSB. There is now FDVU and FDVL.

It doesn’t get any simpler than that.  Join us on FreeDV.

Walter/K5WH

image001.png

Mooneer Salem

TAPR has put up an initial listing for ezDV on their shop (https://tapr.org/product/ezdv/). We're still working on the contents of the listing but the main takeaway is that pricing is now $99. This doesn't include the upcoming Hamvention discounts TAPR typically offers or (I think) discounts for TAPR members. There's also a way to sign up to receive notifications once they're actually ready to take orders for it. Note that if you order online, shipping will not take place until after Hamvention weekend.

Anyway, for those unfamiliar with ezDV, more information can be found at https://freedv.org/ezdv/. Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

-Mooneer K6AQ

_._,_._,_