[Announcement] FreeDV at HamCation 2024

Mooneer Salem

Feb 7, 2024, 4:14:42 PMFeb 7
to digita...@googlegroups.com, freetel...@lists.sourceforge.net, ham-radio-...@groups.io
Hi all,

For those of you who are going to HamCation in Orlando, FL this weekend, FreeDV will be there at booths 64 and 65 (along with the M17 project). Additionally, I'll be giving a talk about FreeDV at 10:45am on Friday in CS2. Hope to see you there!

(More info about HamCation at https://www.hamcation.com/ if interested.)

Thanks,

-Mooneer K6AQ

xxx zzz

Feb 7, 2024, 4:46:48 PMFeb 7
to digita...@googlegroups.com
what transceiver and are u running  sm1000

xxx zzz

Feb 7, 2024, 4:47:18 PMFeb 7
to digita...@googlegroups.com
don KX3DM

Mooneer Salem

Feb 7, 2024, 7:34:25 PMFeb 7
to digitalvoice
Hi Don,

I typically use a Flex 6300 at home, splitting between a preproduction version of ezDV and the FreeDV macOS software. I also have a SM1000 that I occasionally use with a Elecraft KX3, though I haven't done so recently.

Thanks,

-Mooneer K6AQ

xxx zzz

Feb 8, 2024, 9:44:57 AMFeb 8