FreeDV v1.8.2 released

Mooneer Salem

Jul 19, 2022, 4:26:38 AMJul 19
to digita...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

FreeDV 1.8.2 has been released. Content in this release includes:

1. Enhancements:
    * Save rig names instead of IDs to prevent Hamlib off by one issues. (PR #256)
2. Bugfixes:
    * Increase plot buffer size to resolve issues with "To Spkr/Headphones" tab (PR #258)
3. Build system:
    * Depend on Codec2 1.0.5. (PR #259)

More information including download links for Windows and macOS can be found at https://github.com/drowe67/freedv-gui/releases/tag/v1.8.2.

Thanks,

-Mooneer K6AQ

lu5...@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2022, 6:59:59 AMJul 20
to digitalvoice
hi  Mooneer, good as always...operating as a test pilot, I am attaching an audio to process, obtained moments ago, about the KFS SDR, remember, it is about 12,000 km more or less, I am in the south of ARGENTINA, with about 100 w , vintage equipment, all homemade, where you can see the difference again with the SSB ..
very good work as always ... congratulations  73 .!!!
Voz 131.m4a