TEST 700B

lu5...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2022, 8:02:14 AM10/5/22
to digitalvoice
just to comment on an experience from today: I was calling AUSTRALIA, on 14130 kc usb...(07.00 UTC) even login in free dv finder, there was no answer, very irregular propagation, it could be decoded by all SDRs in AUSTRALIA, even VK5ARG , but with a lot of QSB, fair quality, however, I tried an old mode, 700b, and it seems much more immune to qsb, I don't have an explanation for this .. (THE QUALITY IS VERY METALLIC, BUT IT IS WELL UNDERSTOOD) .. If someone can comment on this, it would be a very good contribution... I'm just a "test pilot"... warm 73
Voz 171.m4a