Issues with rendering PDF version of Manual

Peter Reichelt

Jan 1, 2022, 9:05:52 PM1/1/22
to digitalvoice

There is an issue with rendering images in the correct location, with the result that images are placed within text of non related paragraphs.

Heading 3.13 starts on page 8 and includes Fig1. Fig 2 and Fig3 are on page 9 in the middle of Heading 5 Text.

Heading 11 along with all associated text is on page 13. however the associated image. Fig 4, is on page 15 in the middle of text associated with Heading 12.4.1

The  _md version is correct.

This issue could be little confusing for newcomers

Thanks Mooneer for outing the manuals in the download.

Peter VK5APR

david

Jan 2, 2022, 2:23:36 AM1/2/22
to digita...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Peter, I've had a go at fixing this one:

https://github.com/drowe67/freedv-gui/pull/203

- David