FreeDV at Dayton

Mooneer Salem

May 18, 2023, 12:33:18 PM5/18/23
to digita...@googlegroups.com, freetel...@lists.sourceforge.net
Hi all,

I'll be manning the HamOpen booth at Dayton this weekend (along with the folks from M17), booth 1909. If you're going to Dayton, definitely check us out!

(Also, as Mel previously mentioned, I'll be giving a FreeDV talk at 9:15am on Sunday in Room 1. :)

Thanks,

-Mooneer K6AQ

Brian Morrison

May 18, 2023, 1:24:41 PM5/18/23
to digita...@googlegroups.com
Good news Mooneer, while you're talking make sure you absorb the glory
for having worked so hard on FreeDV-GUI and the FreeDV Reporter. The
current state of the whole system is a big leap forward.

All of us owe you our thanks for this massive effort :)

--

Brian G8SEZ